From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 09, 2003 5:01 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: May I raise a question?

Thanks, Gerald,

I'm trying to install the MySQL. Apache & Php in Windows 2000 Professional.
book telling me that I should install them in the above sequence.  Actually
the
error message is before the installation of Apache, is it the root cause?
Should I try again after I start the server?

Best rgds,

Seed Chan
System Services Management
Branch Services