Robert,

----- Original Message -----
From: ""Robert Tam"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Newsgroups: mailing.database.mysql
Sent: Friday, January 10, 2003 7:43 AM
Subject: Transaction and Row Locking Feature

> Hello,
>
> I am a new user to MySQL.  I need innoDB's transaction and row locking
> feature in MySQL.  Could someone clarify whether the latest 3.23.54a of
> MySQL fully supports innoDB transaction and row locking or do I have to
use
> beta/gamma version of MySQL 4.0.x.  Thanks in advance.

transactions and row locking are fully supported in the stable 3.23.

If you want to emulate Oracle with different transaction isolation levels,
they are available starting from 4.0.5.

> R.T.

Best regards,

Heikki Tuuri
Innobase Oy
---
InnoDB - transactions, row level locking, and foreign key support for MySQL
See http://www.innodb.com, download MySQL-Max from http://www.mysql.com

sql query