Hi,

I have a RedHat 8 box /w MySQL 3.23.54, /w 640M RAM.

It looks like there are some sort of a "memory leakage" somewhere in the system, because slowly (in a day or two) I run out of memory. Even SWAP space gets used up at the end (slowly but steadily, fluctuating). If I restart MySQL, nothing happens. If I restart the services using MySQL (e.g. Apache), nothing happens. But if restart BOTH of them (MySQL AND Apache) suddenly my memory is back again and the SWAP is reclaimed also.

How can I find out where my memory goes? Any ideas?

- Csongor