Hi there,

I still have problems with this when using MySQL 4.0.8. When I try to DROP a
DATABASE, it will go through and delete all the tables, except the last two,
apparently because it "can't delete the table.myi file". When I restart the
server, I can DROP one of the tables, then I get the error again for the
other table, so then I restart the server again and I can DROP the last
table. The problem also persists on ALTERing TABLEs.

Regards,

Dirkjan