Vicente,

the language on this list is English. I will try to answer your
question, anyway.

The "patch" you're speaking of is no patch, but another table handler in
MySQL. "Native" tables are MyISAM, and MySQL has a number of alternative
tables it can handle. One of them is InnoDB. In MySQL, you can use
MyISAM and InnoDB together.

If you need features like foreign keys, the MyISAM table handler cannot
handle this (this is planned for the future, anyway). Momentarily, you
will have to use InnoDB for features like this.

I am not informed which operating system you use, but if it's Windows,
you will find a number of MySQL servers in the bin/ directory (e.g.
c:\mysql\bin). If you start "mysqld", you will have no InnoDB tables
activated, and thus no foreign key support. To enable InnoDB, you will
have to start "mysql-max" (or, on NT systems, mysqld-max-nt).

Regards,
--
  Stefan Hinz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Geschäftsführer / CEO iConnect GmbH <http://iConnect.de>