Hi,

I compiled MySQL 3.23.54, try MySQL CLI. Everything
looks fine. But when I tried to connection MySQL
through mm.mysql JDBC Driver, I got:

08:25:09                SQLDataManager: Connecting...
jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/mysql
08:25:09                SQLDataManager: EXCEPTION:
java.sql.SQLException: Communication link failure:
java.io.IOException
08:25:09                SQLDataManager: LEAVING:
openRepository(boolean)

What this mean? MySQL Java code and JDBC Driver works
fine when I download old MySQL binary to my HPUX
system.

Thanks a lot!

Zengfa