Hello (sql,query)
   I recently moved from mysql4.0.3 to mysql4.0.8gamma
I did a copy of my databases inside the *data* directory alone(i.e. *.frm*
files)
  All the tables are InnoDb tables

Now I copied all those files to my new MYSQL_HOME\DATA directory

But when I try to open those tables it shows the following error

---------
Cannot find table sample/trial from the internal data dictionary
of InnoDB though the .frm file for the table exists. Maybe you
have deleted and recreated InnoDB data files but have forgotten
to delete the corresponding .frm files of InnoDB tables, or you
have moved .frm files to another database?
Look from section 15.1 of http://www.innodb.com/ibman.html
how you can resolve the problem.

---------

I went through the manual but dont get the exact meaning.

Any help is appreciated.

regards
KayambooSuresh