On Tue, Jan 14, 2003 at 10:35:32PM +0100, Stefan Hinz wrote:
> Jennifer, Paul,
>
> >> can anyone point me to a reference regarding the Com_ status
> information
>
> > http://www.mysql.com/doc/en/SHOW_STATUS.html
> > states that the com_xxxx is just how many times the xxxx command has
> been
> > issued.
>
> Sorry. I didn't see the com_... line on this page, must consult the
> eye doctor ...

Cool!  Your eye doctor uses MySQL?  I've been trying to convert mine,
but he really likes his old dBase III setup.

Anyway, it's on the page.  Really.  Search for "Com_xxx" and you'll
see it in the table.

Jeremy
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  |  http://jeremy.zawodny.com/

MySQL 3.23.51: up 30 days, processed 1,011,408,831 queries (380/sec. avg)