On Tue, Jan 14, 2003 at 03:20:20PM -0500, Beauford wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just installed MySQL and PHP on Windows XP and have a question. I created
> a test database on Windows (exactly the same as the test one I use in Linux)
> and copied a test PHP script which accesses Mysql and displays some
> information. On Linux it works perfectly, but on Windows I get the following
> error. Are there different commands or syntax on the two different
> platforms?
>
> Warning: mysql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result
> resource in e:\directory\index.php on line 21.

Add error checking to all MySQL API calls and the problem will become
apparent.  Right now you're assuming they all "just work" (except for
the mysql_connect()) but they probably don't.

Jeremy
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  |  http://jeremy.zawodny.com/

MySQL 3.23.51: up 30 days, processed 1,011,849,876 queries (380/sec. avg)