Thanks for your advice.
I tried it with the higher value (3M) but the program broke down
like before.
I increased the other buffer values too after that and am
testing now if this helps.

Greetings,

Daniel

Gelu Gogancea wrote:
Hi,
Maybe it's a good ideea to increase the value of max_allowed_packet(from
my.cnf configuration file) to 2M.By default is 1MB.

Regards,

Gelu
G.NET SOFTWARE COMPANY

Permanent e-mail address : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                          [EMAIL PROTECTED]