Hi,
A very evasive description.
----- Original Message -----
From: "PC Systems" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2003 8:03 PM
Subject: error report using mysql 3.23.49 max

> Dear Sirs.
>
> We are programers in Brasil and we are currently conducting tests with
MySQL
What you using to accessing MySQL? MySQL C API,MyODBC,ZEOS...@?
> developed a very simple program that inserts 500 records into a table. The
What is table schema ?
> folowing teste has been conducted: With the test program two stations try
> insert records simultaneously and we got several erros such as error 22
from
> table handler, we lost records and we also got table corruption in some
> situations.Reviewing tests we found tha the test aplication did not return
In what situations ?
> the insert erros giving the impression that all records have been inserted
> which was not true.
Very strange.It's for the first time when i "heard" about that.Is very easy
to blame a system if we don't real known almost all about it.
>Running exactly the same test program replacing MySQL by
> INTERBASE (Delphi) we had no records loss. We are at your disposal to
supply
I understand you.And VB programers work with out any problem with MS SQL
> any details or aditional information tha  you might need to clarify this
> reported problem.
We waiting some more details.

> Thanks for attention

You are welcome