On Wed, Jan 15, 2003 at 07:18:46AM -0700, Tyler wrote:
> Can someone please guide me in uninstalling all the failed installs of MySQL
> I've got? I've installed like 2 binaries, and 1 source.. none work :(

  Dear Tyler,

  You will need to be more specific. What operating system did you do
  the installs on, where did you try to install, etc.

  Generally, (under Unix-like OSs) it is just a matter of removing the
  installations directories /usr/local/mysql-xxxx and fixing your
  startup scripts (if you modified them).

--
 Zak Greant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | MySQL Advocate |  http://zak.fooassociates.com

MySQL Tip: Allow duplicate values in columns, but force rows to be unique
  mysql> CREATE TABLE lock (t0 TINYINT NOT NULL, t1 TINYINT NOT NULL,
               UNIQUE combination (t0, t1));

"While we are postponing, life speeds by."            --Lucius Annaeus Seneca