Hi all,

1. I need to store dynamic sized tables with different row and column sizes,
but all small tables ( like 2*5, 3*1,5*3)
2. For this purpose i created a table to store each value of the dynamic
sized table, also with the row and the column number, so this is something
like

aij for an i*j table in each row storing a, i, j

3. I am trying to figure out the fastest way to obtain the table to a
recordset having i*j size, do you think i may accomplish this with a self
join, i couldn't create this sql query,

any help would be great, for now, i am using something like this:

for i=0 to n
for j=0 to m
set rsa=cn.execute("SELECT col_id,value from ij where
table_id='"+cstr(table_no)+"' and row='"+cstr( i )+"' and col='"+cstr(
j )+"'" )
next
next

If i could obtain this matrix with one query from mysql then that would
increase my performance, don't you think so?

thank you,