From: Octavian Rasnita [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 17, 2003 6:41 AM
To: MySQL
Subject: Column names

Hi all,

In MySQL I know that I need to put the column names between `` in some cases
if they contain a % or an _ sign in it.
Please tell me what sign can I use to link 2 words in a column without
needing to include that column name between ``.

Can I use a - (dash) sign, or it might be considered in some cases a minus
operator?

Thank you for any idea.

Teddy,
Teddy's Center: http://teddy.fcc.ro/