Ryan,

this line is not correct:

>         $line = mysql_fetch_array($result, MYSQL_ASSOC);

Instead, you will need to loop through the result set, like:

while($row = mysql_fetch_array($result)) {
 for($i=0; $i < mysql_num_fields($result); $i++) {
  echo $row[$i];
 }
}

You can find more info here: http://www.php.net/manual/en/ref.mysql.php

I leave formatting the output up to you ;-)

Regards,
--
  Stefan Hinz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Geschäftsführer / CEO iConnect GmbH <http://iConnect.de>