Could anyone please tell me how I write an SQL statement to seperate
text from one field into multiple fields based on a aprticular character
(i.e. tab/comma/space). For example, I have a text field containing:
Text=Robyn Bailey Brisbane

I want to seperate this (per query) into 3 fields so that I can sort and
count the fields: Name=Robyn Surname=Bailey Location=Brisbane

I dont want it permanently just per query (for a report).

Thanks in advance
Robyn Bailey, CISSP

This email and any attachments are subject to copyright. They may also
contain confidential information. This email and any attachments may not
be distributed, reproduced, copied, stored or transmitted in any form or
by any means, without the prior written consent of Bridge Point
Communications Pty Ltd ABN 29 083 424 668. Any personal information in
this email must be handled in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988
(Cth). Emails may be interfered with, may contain computer viruses or
other defects and may not be successfully replicated on other systems.
Bridge Point Communications Pty Ltd gives no warranties in relation to
these matters. If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email
purportedly sent by us, please contact Bridge Point Communications Pty
Ltd immediately.