I have come across the following bug in MySQL Control Center 0.8.8 Beta for Windows:

When you have two databases that are identicle (ie, a master and a slave) and you
connect to both databases (one on a server and one on the local machine) when you
open a table listing for one database and open a table, then open the second
database, and it still reads from the first database that you opened, if you
disconnect from the first database that you opened, and try to open a table in the
second database, it will crash because it is still trying to access the first
database.

This is a really annoying bug, as it caused me to accidently update data in my slave
database instead of the master, because I didn't look closely and see that it hadn't
actually opened the table from the master database like it was suppose to.