Frank,

> Yep Jermey are right what he says - Anyone know about using Database
link in Mysql???

This is not built in. You will have to do this within your application.

You can also use some of the MySQL helper apps for this, like mysqldump
in combination with mysql (the command line tool), like this:

laptop> mysqldump myDB | mysql -h myserver myDB

Regards,
--
  Stefan Hinz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Geschäftsführer / CEO iConnect GmbH <http://iConnect.de>