From: David Driscoll [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2003 3:53 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: simple windows client for mysql

I have a fairly basic mysql database running on unix. Now I need to make
this
data available to other people.  These would be various engineers and
administrators using every version of windows from 95 (japanese version) to
XP all using laptops connected to our internal network.  I am looking for an

easy to use, easy to install mysql client which would enable users to query
my database.  It seems that installing mysql server for windows on each
machine would do this but it seems like using a shovel to swat a fly.
Suggestions?  Cheap is good too.
Thanks
Dave Driscoll