Hi all-
I'm running mysql 3.23.42 on multiple machines (Solars 8, 32 bit) and on a couple of
the machines I see the following in the .err log:
..
030120  9:11:10  Warning: Got signal 14 from thread 4
030120  9:11:10  Warning: Got signal 14 from thread 4
030122  2:20:09  Warning: Got signal 14 from thread 4
030122  2:20:09  Warning: Got signal 14 from thread 4
..

It only occurs on a few machines, although all do the same type of processing.  On one
machine, mysqld crashed and restarted (it had been running for several months).  It's
worth noting that on most machines, the .err log is error-free and mysqld has been up
for 6-9 months in most cases.

What is the cause of this SIGALRM?  And it's always thread 4, on every machine that it
occurs?.  Is this a known bug or problem fixed in a later release (and yes, I went
through the list of fixes and did not see this explicitly)?

Thanks for any help,