Actually, i'm sorry. I don't know why i didn't put a little more thought into
what i was writting. "another late night" i guess. That wasn't very cool of
me at all. My appologies, seriously.

Though, the time was not wasted, i've been were you seem to be before, and
none of the time anyone helped me went wasted (hopfully), so i assume the
same from everyone else.

And i did respond...with a very good, or atleast reasonable answer to your
question...i think. I should have just left off the whole sentence within the
( )'s, cause it was rude... Sorry again.

        -Chris