Hi Shripal,

your requests were:

>I can't able to do following things with MySQL 3.23.54.

>Sub-selects
 Thats right , subselects come with version 4.1 (out for a view days).
 About 99% of all subselects are can be done with the right JOIN.

>SELECT INTO TABLE
 Try: INSERT INTO <Table_Name> SELECT ...

>Transactions
 You have to compile with mysql-max to get them

>Stored Procedures and Triggers
 There aren't any.

>Foreign Keys
 There is a support for this I heard , but don't know if for 3.23.54

 There aren't any , but a view is (I guess it is ORACLE you come from) just
 a stored 'SELECT'-statement.
 After you said , that you are using a programming-language , (I heard VB is something
like this - just
 kidding)  this should not be a problem.

>But, what can I do if I can't do anything without Transaction Support,
>Stored Procedures & Triggers.
>Please suggest me, if there is any alternative. And hopefully in which
>version I can able to get this. For your information I am using MySQL
>with Visual Basic.

It depends on what you want to achieve.
You can work around a lot of these things by planning your jobs
in a different way saving triggers , but sometimes there is no clean
solution without triggers.
If you describe a certain problem on that list , a lot of real experts (not me I
guess) will try
to help.

prosit
        Klaus