Hello:

I've recently upgraded my OS to Jaguar. I tried to compile the latest MySQL (4.0.9). However, make fails because it can't find dlfcn.h .

I'm certain this is NOT present in Jaguar (OS 10.2.4) even with the latest developer tools installed. I think from the responses on the Apple discussion boards that users that are using either Fink or Darwin Ports will have this installed.

However the install documents with the source code should note this for Mac OS X users. The fix is to install this package from Darwin.org:

http://www.opendarwin.org/projects/dlcompat/

With this installed MySQL compiles and installs successfully.

David Fedoruk, B.Mus.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
604 687-7689