At 4:52 PM -0600 1/27/03, Paul DuBois wrote:
At 14:38 -0800 1/27/03, Jeremy Zawodny wrote:
On Mon, Jan 27, 2003 at 01:17:26PM -0600, Paul DuBois wrote:
 Okay, it seems that the book is making its way to the booksellers now,
 so it's time for a general announcement:

 MySQL, Second Edition (a.k.a. "Doorstop II") is now available.
 Information is available at the companion web site, including
 a page indicating what's new, links for downloading the accompanying
 software distribution, and links to bookseller listings.  See:

      http://www.kitebird.com/mysql-book/

 Sorry, no reviews yet. Book's too new! :-)
Looks good at first glance!  But there are a ton of pages to flip
thru.  (My copy arrived this morning...)
Maybe I should work up a snappy slogan like: 65% more pages, but
only 25% more thickness!

I guess that's not too snappy. But  a'm glad they used thin enough paper
that it didn't turn into a completely giant book.
I just ordered it on bookpool but it says it is out of stock.
--
    Alex Pilson