Hi All,

My MySQL Server is 3.23.53-max-nt. I'm linking to it via MyODBC
3.51.05.00 and accessing its tables via Access XP linked tables.

For some reason, Access XP crashes regularly in this setup. No
meaningful error messages, just crashes and reloads after a repair. Even
more odd (and I only have subjective observation to back this up), it
appears to only crash when left unattended for a period of time.
Although, maybe I have that impression because when left alone for a
period of time equates to running long enough to have encountered a
problem?

Is this a known problem with MySQL 3.23.53-max-nt / MyODBC 3.51.05.00 /
Access XP?

Regards and best wishes,

Murray Wells