I am using mysql 3.23.59. By using the command mysql -h Remote
--database=db -uuser -ppassword --execute "load data local infile
......" I get error nr. 1148: "The used command is not allowed with this
MySQL Version". Before I used mysql 3.23.37 and the above command was
OK. I tested the --execute command with oder SQL Statements like select,
update, everything works fine. Only the load command seems to be
disabled. Has anybody an idea if the --execute and load infile tag can
be enabled with version 3.23.59. My fear is that any new updated version
does not allow this command, and I need it !!!!!!! ;-)

Any hint ?

Dirk Hennrichs