Well it looks like I have limited options.

I'm guessing that the web host will let me have limited rights to the
server as it is - probably only basic FTP and other limited DB rights -
I do hve some control using phpmyadmin to manipulate data.

I'll almost bet that they won't let me run a task from the server.
What about running a script from an exe ?

thanks

MS

Mark Stringham
edea solutions