At 1:26 -0700 1/30/03, Mike Walth wrote:
Has anyone done any work with getting images into and out of a MYSQL
database?  I have used mysql for some time, but never stored an image in a
blob field.  I am curious on how to insert the image from a web form upload,
and how to display the picture on another HTML page.  Preferred web
scripting is ColdFusion, but PHP/PERL would be helpful too.  Thank you for
your help.
For Perl code, go to:

http://www.kitebird.com/mysql-perl/

and download the webdb distribution.  Look in the image directory.

For PHP (and Perl and Python) code, go to:

http://www.kitebird.com/mysql-cookbook/

and download the recipes distribution.  Look in the apache/images directory.

Mike Walth
CinoFusion