Hello-

I am in the early stages of setting up a website running mysql. The idea is
for the user to be able to compare insurance policies and choose the best
one. I want to give them the option of choosing several insurance plans and
compare them side by side. My question is would it be faster/more efficient
to:
a) Store policy wording in html format in a mysql table; or
b) generate them from a perl script

example user chooses plan a and plan b - hits the compare button to see
policy wording compared side by side - would it be better to call it from
the mysql table or a perl script?

I thank you in advance.

Justin