Hi all:

I am running MySQL 4.0.9 on Red Hat 7.2
Also using MyODBC to connect to a Win 2K system running a RADIUS server
(Steel Belted Radius)

I have a MySQL database that tracks usage information coming from the
RADIUS server. Everything is working, but the problem is that the RADIUS
server can only send a single SQL statement, this is not sufficient for
the  processing I need to perform.

The RADIUS server can call a SQL "stored procedure" and pass parameters
with each call...this is what I need.

The MySQL documentation talks about batch files, however I see no mention
of how to pass parameters to the batch file.

Can a MySQL batch file receieve input parameters? If so, how?

Or do I need to wait until stored procedures are implemented in a future
version of MySQL? (I understand this is being worked on).

Thanks in advance,
Bill Brownrigg
Project Manager
DSL Holdings, Inc.