On Fri, Jan 31, 2003 at 10:55:18AM -0300, Alejandro C. Garrammone wrote:
> How can I create different user accounts for a table?. (I've just installed
> the MySQL, and the root just don't have a password yet..how can assign one?

  Hey Alex,

  Check out the user account management section of the manual:
  http://www.mysql.com/doc/en/User_Account_Management.html

  Cheers!
--
 Zak Greant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | MySQL Advocate |  http://zak.fooassociates.com

Using and Managing MySQL
  MySQL Training: Toronto, March 24-28, 2003
  Visit http://mysql.com/training for more information

My punctuality is well known. When the revolution takes place, I'll be late
and I'll be shot as a traitor.
                                                --Traitor by the SugarCubes