HI

Before I just go out and buy, I wanted to get some opinions / advice on
what you all think the best MySQL and PHP resource books are.  I am not
web design illiterate (have HTML and Perl experience), but I haven’t the
first clue about PHP and using MySQL with it.  In other words, I am NOT
looking for basic step by step books, but ones that have good, working
examples, are formatted so to make finding things fairly simple, and
also make note of Windows (IIS) specifics that I may need to know.

Thanks in advance to all who reply!

--
Loren McDonald
[EMAIL PROTECTED]