Hello,

I am using mysql3.23.49 on openbsd3.2. I have a myisam table with 4G file size and now I can no longer insert records into table. My mysql data partition is not full (%24 used). I have read that mysql 3.23 supports up to 2 terabytes table size. Not so sure but I know openbsd's file size limit is bigger than 4G. Here is my error log.

Failed on my_net_write, writing to stderr instead: Found block with too small length at 4294914928; Skipped
Failed on my_net_write, writing to stderr instead: Found block that points outside data file at 4294915080

Any comments?

Thanks.

mysql, sql