How much work do you want done for you?  Perl and Python are great apps for
writing MySQL reports, and you can output all the report to a text file,
which would be great for a reader.  But as "report applications," can't help
you there.

Sorry.

--
Joshua Kugler, Information Services Director
Associated Students of the University of Alaska Fairbanks