Good morning there,

I have a question regarding  replication:

I have set up a 2 node replication where each host acts as master AND
slave to the other, so it does not matter where you make changes, both
databases will have the same data.

While testing the configuration with something like

while (i < 1000000)
        insert a record containing i into the database

and then pulling the power down switch on the machine which runs the
insert-script (machine A) I see the following:

machine B (which is the slave in this scenario) contains more records
than machine A. The binary log for A is correct (== all records of
machine A are in the binary log, but these are less records than in
machine B).

This means that machine B gets records over the net earlier than machine
A can write it into the binary log.

How can I prevent this - both machines should have the same data? Is
this a
caching problem?

Any suggestions???

        regards

                Chris .

P.S. I'm running MySql 3.23.55
P.P.S. I also forced to write replication data from A into the binary
log from B and the id in the logs were fine (from A).