Here are a number of queries that are run from time to time on the master. They are
always run together and in order that they appear.
Version of the server is 3.23.32 ( yes its old, but difficult to update at this time )
Version of the slave is 3.23.49a
Note: [param:<variable>] is handled by our own query parser and relevant data is
placed withing before going to the server

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS ORD1;

CREATE TEMPORARY TABLE ORD1
 SELECT DISTINCT
 PAYROLLEVENT.ID_CONTRACTOR,
 ORDERHEADER.ID,
 ORDERHEADER.ID_CUSTOMER
 FROM ORDERHEADER
 LEFT JOIN ORDERLINE ON ORDERHEADER.ID = ORDERLINE.ID_ORDERHEADER
 LEFT JOIN PAYROLLEVENT ON ORDERLINE.ID = PAYROLLEVENT.ID_ORDERLINE
 WHERE (ORDERHEADER.AvailableAt BETWEEN '[param:Start Date]' AND
DATE_FORMAT('[param:End Date]', '%Y%m%d235959'))
 AND PAYROLLEVENT.ID_CONTRACTOR IS NOT NULL
 ORDER BY ORDERHEADER.ID;

SELECT
 ID AS 'Order #',
 ID_CUSTOMER AS 'Acct #'
 FROM ORD1
 GROUP BY ID HAVING COUNT(*) > 1
 ORDER BY  ID;

Here is the Slave status

SHOW SLAVE STATUS
        Master_Host: 192.168.0.251
        Master_User: replicant1
        Master_Port: 3306
      Connect_retry: 60
           Log_File: QBSDB251-bin.045
                Pos: 4730525
      Slave_Running: No
    Replicate_do_db: qbslive
Replicate_ignore_db:
         Last_errno: 1158
         Last_error: Slave: query 'drop table qbslive.ORD1' partially completed on the
master and was aborted. There is a chance that your master is inconsistent at this
point. If you are sure that your master is ok, run this query manually on the slave
and then restart the slave with SET SQL_SLAVE_SKIP_COUNTER=1; SLAVE START;
       Skip_counter: 0

There is nothing in the error logs that would indicate a problem.

What does this partially completed comment mean?
What would cause a drop table to abort?
Is this a version bug?
Where would I look on the master to see if my master is ok?

Since I can't find a problem ( maybe not knowing where to look ) and I don't want to
skip anything and run into another problem or something