I have an application that works just fine on a local MySQL database
when it is running on W2K or Windows XP Home.  However, on Windows XP
Pro, the application has problems keeping its connection to the server.
Has anyone else seen this and is there a known cause or fix?

We’ve tried this on more than one XP Pro setup and have seen the same
results.

MySQL versions: 3.23.52, 3.23.53, 3.23.54

Database connection is using Zeos Database Objects through a Delphi
application.  The application has five separate database connections
each in individual threads.

Thank you,
Dan Cumpian