: Am I the only one that equates these robot replies with
    : spam?  Most of
    : them are as meaningful as talking to micro$oft.
    :
    : Yeah, I filter them on input and they go to trash, but
    : silence can be
    : taken as consent which might be construed as endorsement.
    :  Who knows
    : what would come next?

Answers to most of the posted questions could be found online,
so I just thought a similar autoreply tool may be handy.

Of course, it was intended mostly for newbies. Sorry if anyone found it
annoying or even offensive. I turned it off now. But I wouldn't mind
hearing from others as to what they think.

Sherzod

sql, query