Hi,
I am encountering a serious problem with MYSQL 3.23.48. Mine is a java
application with the following flow.

   Make a connectionobject to Mysql

   Get a record from table1

   Update table2 with the table1 info.

It works in 99% of the cases i am able to fetch the record from table1. But
in 1% cases it is not returning me a null resultset eventhough a record
exists in the database.
I have double checked my code and it runs perfectly runs on any other
database.

Please let me know is it a bug in Mysql or the driver i am using. ???

Thanx and Regards,
RK

 * * * The information contained in this message is legally privileged and
confidential  information intended only for the use of the addressed
individual or entity indicated in  this message (or responsible for
delivery of the message to such person). It must not be  read, copied,
disclosed, distributed or used by any person other than the addressee.
Unauthorised use, disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful.  Opinions, conclusions and other information on this message that
do not relate to the  official business of any of the constituent companies
of the TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES  shall be understood as neither given nor
endorsed by the Group. If you have received this  message in error, you
should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by e-mail. Thank
you. * * *