Diana,

Thanks for the suggestion. I completely forgot to add the index/primary
key. Now it works just fine :) Thanks again.

In Peace,
Saqib Ali
"I fear, if I rebel against my Lord, the retribution of an Awful Day (The
Day of Resurrection)" Al-Quran 6:15
http://docbook.sc-icc.org

|--------+----------------------->
|        |          Diana Soares |
|        |          <[EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|        |          p.pt>        |
|        |          No Phone Info|
|        |          Available    |
|        |                       |
|        |          02/11/2003   |
|        |          08:59 AM     |
|        |                       |
|--------+----------------------->

>------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |

  |       To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                    |
  |       cc:     "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                                    |
  |       Subject:     Re: optimizing left join query

Your user_info table is not indexed...
(user_info.uid should have an index)
Check the manual: