I get this message back:
Failed dependencies: MySQL-DBI-perl-bin is needed by MySQL-bench-3.23.55-1
I know I have this dependency installed, but I think I know where the
problem is just not sure how to fix it. Here is what I get when I do a
'rpm -qa | grep DBI-perl':
Mysql-DBI-perl-bin-1.1825-1

I think the problem is in the name of the dependency, 'bench' is looking
for MySQL-DBI-perl-bin and I have Mysql-DBI-perl-bin installed - 'MySQL'
and 'Mysql' do not match so the dependency is failing. AM I correct in
this? If so how do I fix it?

Not very nice, but I would simply use --nodeps.

- Cs.