On Sat, Feb 08, 2003 at 10:47:55PM -0800, Nasser Ossareh wrote:

> SQL in the "What is SQL?" phrase threw me... I thought
> you were talking about MS SQL..

SQL is and should be known as a query language, not a product.
It should be perhaps clarified the first time it is used as
not refering to the Microsoft SQL Server product often mis-
named as 'SQL' itself (by people who don't know what SQL is).

> If I were you, I would explain relational databases
> and normalization (at list to normal form III).

Very well described by many other books; especially Oracle
certification books.

--
Michael T. Babcock
CTO, FibreSpeed Ltd.     (Hosting, Security, Consultation, Database, etc)