Here are some commands to add a new user.  Do this from the MySQL prompt:

mysql> GRANT SELECT,INSERT,UPDATE,DELETE,CREATE,DROP
    ->     ON databasename.tablename
    ->     TO username@localhost
    ->     IDENTIFIED BY 'password';

mysql> GRANT SELECT,INSERT,UPDATE,DELETE,CREATE,DROP
    ->     ON samedatabasename.tablename
    ->     TO sameusername@hostname
    ->     IDENTIFIED BY 'samepassword';

Of course, you can modify the SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, etc. to whatever you
want the permissions to be.  Also, you can use wildcards in place of
hostname, db, and table incase you want to give global access.

Well, this is how I do it at least.  I think it's right? :)

---
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.hatesville.com