 From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
 Sent: February 13, 2003 9:01 AM
 To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Subject: Create database via ODBC

 I have an application which is being converted from access to mysql, and
 have
 the need to create a second database under the mysql implementation.  Is
 there
 a way that i can create this second database via an ODBC object, or do I
 need
 to at least specify the database be created as part of the conversion
 process?

 Thanks