Karáth,

> I just have installed the MySQL on a Suse linux.
> I would like to administrate it from Win2k with MySQL Control Center 0.8.9
> beta. But I can't make new user in the control center.

Obviously, you're logged in to the MySQL server as a user who doesn't
have the privileges to create new users.

If you're connecting from your notebook with an IP that never changes,
you can (logged in via localhost as MySQL root user) grant the
necessary privileges:

GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON *.* TO 'notebook'@'192.168.1.42' IDENTIFIED BY
'vErYsEcReT' WITH GRANT OPTION;

Assuming 192.168.1.42 is your notebook's IP.

Regards,
--
  Stefan Hinz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  iConnect GmbH <http://iConnect.de>