mmh, in the beginning i had never used any database except access (is one? :-)), i learned rapidly by reading the docs - hope that will be good for you too - because external howtos often come to an end sooner than you want, the docs on the other hand will answer all your questions. if not you can return to the list.

good luck,

henning

p.s.: please keep the discussion on the list