At 9:32 -0600 2/17/03, Mayo, Chuck wrote:
Hi all,

Just jumped on the list, hoping someone can give me a hand. The query below
uses a join, I guess, to select records from table stat_1_1 based on
information in table stat. I'd like to be able to turn this query into a
delete query but only want records removed from stat_1_1. Can anyone tell me
how? I must be missing something really obvious.
Replace SELECT DISTINCT with DELETE. :-)

You need MySQL 4.0.x for this to work.  Probably at least 4.0.2.

Thanks,
Chuck Mayo

 SELECT DISTINCT
        stat_1_1.event_id