Using innoDB with Mysql 4.0.10-gamma-max-nt and getting lots of:

MySql Error: Could not execute command [ ... ] on server because: Can't create table '.\rr\cons.frm' (errno: 121)

Where 'rr' is the name of my database. Some of which I just can't get away from never mind what I do. My latest failure:

create table if not exists cons (
code integer unsigned not null auto_increment primary key,
items_count integer not null default 0
) type=innodb

This error (121) is not listed on http://www.innodb.com/ibman.html#Error_codes

Is there somebody who knows what this is, and how I can get away from it?

Regards,

Ben.