hi! i have different problems:

* how can i display data in the table by HORIZONTAL TABBING?
is it possible?

* if not, how can i display data in table by VERTICAL TABBING?

* if that's so, can i have the codes for it either on HORIZONTAL TABBING
or VERTICAL TABBING? pleeeeeeaaaaassssssseeeee........ i really need it for our thesis!

* also, i have downloaded the source code for mysql but had a hard time reading it. i
mean, where are the different functions for different features found? how can i read
it? or how can i know that that function is for such feature?

* lastly, how can i embed a new feature for mysql?

help me pleeeeeeaaassssssseeeee....... thank you so much!!!

Visit Atenista.Net, Your Portal to the Atenean Community!
Click here: http://www.atenista.net