I don't have a mailing list, and I don't appreciate your email.
You subscribed to the mysql mailing list, or you would not be getting it.
The instructions to unsubscribe are at the bottom of every message.

Kip McGee wrote:

will you please take me off of your mailing list if you dont im gonna send my knee breaker QUEDO SARDUCHIE
Please do not make me send Quedo he is a ornery ass whipping midgit.
I have been getting over a hundred e mails every day from your company
and i cannot even use my computer becouse it is so full caca!!
I must be on your mailing list and i wish to be taken off of it immediatly.
my email address is [EMAIL PROTECTED]